THE NEW WAVE IN SOLAR
After the solar electric power revolution, it is the time of solar heaters to replace fuel heat with lower cost solar heat for community and businesses benefit.
The Q Solar heaters are large (to collect a lot of solar radiation) and inexpensive (to deliver economical heat), therefore freight cost from Brisbane, Australia would be prohibitive.
To avoid freight costs, we teach local small businesses, steel fabricators and HVAC installers how to produce the solar heaters and driers locally, because:
- It is possible to make only one solar heater for a user, or many for commercial purpose
- Q Solar does the specialised design; there is no need to employ a solar energy engineer
- Initiation in this new manufacture is easy and inexpensive; there is no large license fee
- Q Solar provides training in solar technology and the Solar Marketing Assistant software
- These heaters are easy to properly make and install with Q Solar guidance
- Manufacture is inexpensive; there is no need of a factory, special personnel or machinery
- Q Solar warrants good benefits for both the manufacturer and the users of our heaters
- The market is very large, under-supplied and varied: from homes to large buildings, from industrial processes to agriculture applications - they all need inexpensive heat.
Our most prestigious licensee is Schlaich Bergermann Solar, designers of the solar updraft tower. We design for them the system of heating the air with a permeable solar radiation absorber.
Interested businesses with light manufacturing capability can contact us for details.