Solar heat does not damage the natural environment, but the production of solar heaters does produce environmental damage which has to be minimised.
Environmental benefit is achieved when we damage less the natural environment through all the activity related to a solar heater than through burning the replaced fossil fuels.
The Q Solar heaters are environmentally friendly because:
- Our solar radiation absorber has a long service life and is recyclable
- We use less than 1 kWh of conventional energy to manufacture 1m2 of solar heater
- Less pollution is produced making our heaters than when burning the replaced fuel
- The high efficiency results in smaller resources and less stress upon the natural environment
- Our products have a very small environmental impact